Wednesday, July 25, 2012

TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES #156

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the first.

Hi again! Doodle Pantry is hosting Tuesday Morning Sketches and since I was planning to spend today making cards with my new Doodle Pantry fall stamps, I used the TMS sketch for a couple of them.  I am also sharing the two that I made without a sketch. (Added Thursday 7:25 – OK this is what happens when I hurry too much. I meant to also say this is going into the Operation Write Home Tutorial: Summer House & Stitching) I hope you enjoy!

These first two are made with the sketch:

Supplies for this card:

Supplies for this card:

Supplies for this card:

Supplies for this card:

Each card is 5.5 x 4.25”.

THE FIRST 2 CARDS QUALIFY FOR:

TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES #156

Operation Write Home Tutorial: Summer House & Stitching – Since I don’t have a house stamp I am doing the stitching.  All of these cards include stitching with my Singer sewing machine. I absolutely love using it for cardmaking.  I also sometimes pierce a pattern and stitch it manually.


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

8 comments:

Laura said...

What a great group of cards! I love the stitching and lacey details on all of them! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

All wonderful cards but I love the first one!!! All your details are amazing!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Caroline said...

A gorgeous selection of card's. Caroline xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

So many wonderful details, Ellen! Autumn is my favourite season & you've captured almost all of my favourite things about it :) Love the stitching everywhere & those fab flourishes on the first & last cards - Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Melissa Craig said...

Great Fall cards! I love what you did with our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ellen! I love all of these cards! I love Fall colors and just love all your details. Hugs, Joanna

Grandma Bonnie said...

Oh wow, Ellen..you made some really lovely cards using our sketch this week! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches..please come back again next week!

Maria said...

Wow! Such lovely fall cards...so so pretty! Fall will be here before we know it! You got a great start on it! Love those pumpkin images...great job! Take care, hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...