Thursday, July 5, 2012

OWH ANNIVERSARY CARD AND BLOGHOP SKETCHES

Two more cards for you today. I think there are four more to go so it looks like I might make it! Since I only have two cards, I’ll include the sketches for you.

The midweek throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home is Anniversary cards, so I used the sketch below and made this anniversary card.  Papers are K&Company Julianne 6x6 stack, Inkadinkado sentiment, Spellbinders, flower and heart punches, seam binding and key finding.

This card uses Wild Rose Studio paper, SU! punch, EK Success leaves punch, seam binding, lace (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Martha Stewart edger punch, bakers twinie, doily, clear rhinestones. Flowers were made by me using seam binding.

Please be sure to check out Operation Write Home’s bloghop! Just click the image below to get there!

Enjoy the bloghop and come back to see more of the awesome sketches with my twist on them Open-mouthed smile.

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES (CARD SIZES ARE 5.5 X 4.25 UNLESS SKETCH SHOWS A DIFFERENT SIZE


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! STUNNING--Ellen! I LOVE the second one with the twine--so cool! :)

Redanne said...

Hi Ellen, your first card is beautiful, love the papers but the second one is just stunning, I love the flowers you made, just trying to figure out how you did it! Love the twine enhancement too. Thank you too for all your lovely comments on my blog, I love what you do too. Anne x

Unknown said...

Anne, I just ran a stitches along the bottom edge of the ribbon and pulled to gather it and then roll the ribbon like making a rose or quilling. Once you have it the size you want, run a few stitches in the bottom to hold the flower together.

Linda said...

Great job on those sketches...the first card is particularly stunning. I bet your handmade flowers on the sencond card are mail-friendly! TFS!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, I love your cards! Very fun to see you're using the blog hop sketches too :)

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...