Tuesday, July 17, 2012

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM AND MOJO MONDAY

Hello all my crafty friends. Surprise! I am posting TSTR and MM on Tuesday LOL. Lately, I have not been getting to them until the weekend, so maybe my newly organized schedule is helping.

This week at The Shabby Tea Room, the theme is sewing and we are asked to include stitching, twine and buttons.

The Mojo Monday sketch is pretty awesome this week and I really enjoyed working with it.  I stitched the long pink/blue panel at the top and the floral blue panel is stitched all the way around. The pink button was made with a Marvy punch and is on top of the blue twine. I also looped the twine through the button holes and tied a bow. The papers are K&Company, ZVA crystal/pearl flourish, Spellbinders, Verve sentiment and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The bottom of the white panel it punched with a Martha Stewart edger.

Thanks for stopping by!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

The Shabby Tea Room #123

 

Mojo Monday MM250



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

5 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This card is gorgeous, love the colors and dp. Thanks for visting my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

Starr said...

Wow! The colors are wonderful and catch the spirit of the inspiration photo perfectly. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at TSTR this week!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. I just love the colors and glitzy embellishments! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Mynn xx said...

WOW--this is so bright and vibrant--I LOVE it!!! And I just adore all your swirls--you are the swirl queen! ;) Another gorgeous card, Ellen! :)

purple_pea_fran said...

So pretty! I love the bright pop of colours! Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...