Sunday, July 15, 2012

TIME FOR OWH SKETCH 129

Hi sweeties! Can you believe it is Sunday again and time for Operation Write Home’s sketch challenge!!

This card came together pretty quickly. The paper is from Wild Rose Studio, ZVA flourish, ribbon from RRR, Verve stamp, Inspired by Stamping oval stamp and roses, a little stitching and viola! I love this OWH sketch and found it very versatile.  I can also see it as a clean design but I just could not resist the bling.

Thanks for stopping by!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

OWH Sketch 129


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

13 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is fabulous!!! LOVE your sentiment--so sweet, Ellen! Gorgeous card!!! :)

Jen M said...

This is lovely! The rest of the cards are very CAS; love how you blinged it out!

Erika said...

I love your beautiful card - and you put it together quickly? It looks like it took a long time. Great job! I'm a follower now!

Sarah said...

Blingtastic :)

JoAnn Ross said...

Wow! Although I'm personally a CAS girl at heart, I also enjoy when others embellish. Especially when there's bling involved! This is just flat out gorgeous!

Margaret said...

Beautiful cards!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Ellen! I really love that sentiment! Isn't it great how sketches can be so flexible for the CAS and non-CAS cardmakers both? Thanks so much for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Stay True To God said...

Awesome card and I love how you designed your blog!! I just signed up for Operation Write Home and am so encouraged to get started!!

God bless & big hugs...

Tracy

Linda said...

Gorgeous! I tend to go CAS for OWH cards due to mailability...and a wee bit blingy for others. Thanks for taking it up a bunch of notches!

Mary Ski said...

Lots of embellishments, but they work well. I have trouble putting extras on my cards without it looking too busy. You seem to have overcome that problem. Great card!

Donna Hanley said...

Ellen, This is a super pretty card. You really blinged it up with your gems, nice touch.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Ellen, superb,loving the bling. Hugs

Dortesjs said...

loving your cards, so beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...