Sunday, July 15, 2012

TIME FOR OWH SKETCH 129

Hi sweeties! Can you believe it is Sunday again and time for Operation Write Home’s sketch challenge!!

This card came together pretty quickly. The paper is from Wild Rose Studio, ZVA flourish, ribbon from RRR, Verve stamp, Inspired by Stamping oval stamp and roses, a little stitching and viola! I love this OWH sketch and found it very versatile.  I can also see it as a clean design but I just could not resist the bling.

Thanks for stopping by!

THIS CARD QUALIFIES FOR

OWH Sketch 129


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog. Please leave comments so I know you were here! PLEASE HELP ME GROW! If you are not a follower yet, would you please click follow?
hugs,
anewsig_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...