Friday, August 3, 2012

I AM “INSPIRED BY STAMPING”!

OK! But I do love Joanna’s blog and her products. Today’s card does not use her products, but it is her sketch challenge, so I combined it with the Dare to Get Dirty challenge at Splitcoaststampers and Doodle Pantry’s monthly challenge to come up with this card.

I LOVE this sketch, in fact I know I will be using this one many times over!  The blue paper, image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry.  The panel is paper from Cosmo Cricket and the flower is Prima.  Some Spellbinders, rhinestones and lace and this card is done!  OH WAIT! I almost forgot! I DID use an Inspired by Stamping stamp on the tag above the sentiment.

Now for the challenges:

I combined this with the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.

Inspired by Stamping sketch challenge

DOODLE PANTRY
DIGITAL CHALLENGE 26:  DPDC26
THEME: Use a Doodle Pantry image
(NOT just a sentiment)

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...