Friday, August 3, 2012

DARING TO GET DIRTY WITH MOJO MONDAY

Hi crafty bloggers! This has been a crazy week of card making with the Dirty Girls at Splitcoaststampers.  I almost forgot all about Mojo Monday until today and decided to use the sketch for this card.  This time, I decided to give a round card a shot; probably should have had an easier card in mind LOL. This card fits six (yeah 6) challenges including Mojo Monday. Enough talk; here comes the card…

The cardstock is Craftwell and Stamp School and the sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.  I quilled the flowers for this card, which checks off the Make Your Own Flower challenge. 

Here is a close up of the flowers.

I made chevrons and that works for another challenge.  I can’t believe how much time I invested in this card! It is the first time I have tried to make chevrons and that was a bit of a learning curve. I didn’t realize it was going to take me so long, but then I am slow!

OK here is a list of the challenges:

Mojo Monday 252

Dare to Get Dirty Challenges: click to get all of the information on all of the challenges

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful card Ellen!! Love your colors, quilling and chevron touch!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Ellen! This is so pretty! LOVE the flowers! Such detail! Beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...