Sunday, August 5, 2012

OWH SKETCH 132

Hi sweet friends! Today is sketch day at Operation Write Home and this week it is a simple sketch so I decided to go sort of CAS with my card.

The cardstock is all scraps (Yeah) with Doodle Pantry image and sentiment and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Pretty simple and straightforward.

I like using the neutral colors with just a pop of another color..  This is the second card I have made this week using that color scheme. 

Now for the links to the challenges:

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

7 comments:

Erika said...

Your ribbon is so beautiful! It really gives your card a nice touch. Great job!

Nancy Keller said...

So pretty! I can't wait to break out my fall colors!

Linda said...

Pretty fall card..sep love the ribbon on the black polka dots! TFS!!!

Sarah said...

Wow this is extremely pretty! I love the ribbon that you used--definitely going to have to check that out :)

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, I love fall cards! Love your design on this one!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Simple and gorgeous! Nice touches with the bling and ribbon... really makes things pop. I love the colors of fall.

Julie said...

Great card, Ellen! I love the sheer ribbon layered over the polka dot paper - very cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...