Saturday, August 4, 2012

TIME FOR WASHI TAPE AND LESS IS MORE

Hi sweeties! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend; I know I am! I’m still playing with the Dirty Girls in the Dare to Get Dirty challenge, so I have been crafting all week!

Today its time for Less is More where the challenge is a color challenge – use blue and green. Since these are my two favorite colors, I was happy to use them!

The pattern paper at the bottom of the card is actually three different Washi Tapes. The thin blue stripe is one tape, the blue on white floral is the second tape and the solid blue floral is the third. The green top is Craftwell cardstock stamped with a Waltzingmouse sentiment and Inspired by Stamping oval using Versacolor Lapislazuli ink.  A Prima flower and three pearls finish this simple card.

Now for the links to the challenges:

Less is More Color Challenge Week #79  Blue and green.

Dare to Get Dirty Challenges: click to get all of the information on all of the challenges

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″


anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Another beauty Ellen, love the colours and the way you have used the washi tape, it looks like patterned paper, I must try that technique. Thanks for the inspiration! A x

Chrissie said...

Not a lot of white space on this one Ellen, but it's a really lovely card!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

No white space, but a super card ellen
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...