Saturday, August 11, 2012

SO THANKFUL!

Hi crafty friends! I am so thankful today!!! My US soldier (son) is graduating from Advanced Individual Training (AIT) this coming Friday and I will be there to see it! He gets two weeks leave before he has to be at his new post, so we get to come home and have some family time! I am working on my Fall cards for Operation Write Home, so this sentiment just touched home today. I hope you enjoy my CAS card.



This week, CASual Friday is looking for square cards, so I went with this Thankful sentiment from Doodle Pantry and some Craftwell cardstock.  A Spellbinders was used to cut out the sentiment and Kraft was used for the card. Not much to say about this one…..it is just pretty straightforward.



Now for the challenges:



I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
Another card for:
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Deb said...

CAS perfect! Love your card. Congrats to your son!

Virginia L. said...

This one perfect square card! Love the diecut and layering! Congrats toy our son1 What a great achievement! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

Big congrats to your son on an awesome accomplishment. I love the touch of inking on your sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...