Sunday, August 12, 2012

LESS IS MORE WITH HERO ARTS!

Hi crafty friends! I hope your weekend has been lovely.  Mine has been quiet and crafty, so I have cards to share. 

I have to say, I learned my lesson last week at Less is More! I felt that I did a CAS card, but I neglected to leave WHITE SPACE!  LOL I won’t make that mistake again, but I do feel that participating in the challenge is teaching me a lot more about CAS, so with that, I have a single layer CAS card for you today.

As you know, I have been working on my CAS style and coloring, so this card was a huge challenge for me! I stamped it with this Hero Arts Bird Collage stamp and then used my Copics to color it, and that is all.  There honestly isn’t much to say about a card this simple, but I do love this image and think the card turned out pretty well.

Now for the challenges:

Less is More Week 80:

ONE LAYER CARD and this time the subject of your creations should feature FUR or FEATHERS

Hero Arts: Clean and Simple Style Stamping

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

11 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the image, love your coloring, love the CAS results...I have a really hard time with CAS also...

Ganna Gruden said...

What a beautiful card! Just lovely))

Chrissie said...

This is simply terrific Ellen... And LOTS of white space to boot.
Just gorgeous CAS!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Viv said...

Lovely colours and image too :) Viv xx

Susan said...

Well, Ellen...looks like you nailed the challenge this week! Fabulous image...beautiful coloring..and LOTS of white space! Well done!

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, your colouring is fantastic XOXO Zoe

Anne Hayward said...

Simplicity at its best!

Carole said...

It is an eye catcher lovely collage with a pop of yellow, oh so pretty:)http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Squirrel said...

Gorgeous, and perfectly clean and simple. Love it!
Happy LIMing!
Rosey x

Mandi said...

Excellent card Ellen
I love it!
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring Ellen! Love the CAS card!!! Hugs, joanna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...