Sunday, August 12, 2012

LESS IS MORE WITH HERO ARTS!

Hi crafty friends! I hope your weekend has been lovely.  Mine has been quiet and crafty, so I have cards to share. 

I have to say, I learned my lesson last week at Less is More! I felt that I did a CAS card, but I neglected to leave WHITE SPACE!  LOL I won’t make that mistake again, but I do feel that participating in the challenge is teaching me a lot more about CAS, so with that, I have a single layer CAS card for you today.

As you know, I have been working on my CAS style and coloring, so this card was a huge challenge for me! I stamped it with this Hero Arts Bird Collage stamp and then used my Copics to color it, and that is all.  There honestly isn’t much to say about a card this simple, but I do love this image and think the card turned out pretty well.

Now for the challenges:

Less is More Week 80:

ONE LAYER CARD and this time the subject of your creations should feature FUR or FEATHERS

Hero Arts: Clean and Simple Style Stamping

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]


Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...