Friday, August 24, 2012

VIVA LA VERVE WEEK 3

Hi cuties! I am a week behind on the Verve challenges but I’ll catch up this weekend.  I was gone last weekend and my card making schedule is all messed up. LOL I made a card for IBSIC and didn’t even get it posted in time for the challenge, so I know I need to get re-organized!

This card is for the Viva la Verve week 3 sketch:

I used a lot of paper scraps in making this card. I think most of the DSP is MME Stella and Rose. The brown background paper is Bazzill.  Verve sentiment, ZVA pearl flourish, RRR crochet lace, MS border punch and Recollections flower.

Now for the challenges:

**Viva la Verve! August Week 3 {8/17/12}**

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Supply Challenge:
We’re challenging you to make cards using your patterned papers along with dies & paper punches for our heroes to send home to their family and friends!


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[3]

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! That little bow just makes me smile.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Ellen your card is gorgeous! I love the layout!

Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...