Thursday, August 23, 2012

JUST IN TIME FOR CAS-ual FRIDAY

Hi sweeties! I am getting this card in just in time! I made it Monday but am only getting a chance to show it to you.

This is for CAS-ual Friday’s challenge:

This week at CAS-ual Fridays we are to  create a project featuring something you might see in or at the ocean. I used this stamp from Sweet N Sassy’s stamp set Ocean Paradise Stamp Set and my Copics to color it.  I used the standard square Spellbinders to frame the stamp and a Hero Arts sentiment and a corner rounder punch to complete the card.

Now for the challenges:

CFC66:  Create a project featuring something you might see in or at the ocean

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge: It is being included in a Military Care Package that I am sending to a U.S. soldier who is deployed.

image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is so beautiful and serene . . . I can smell the sea air! Your coloring and shading is awesome! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!

Lisa A. said...

What a pretty card, Ellen...love your beach scene...wish I were there:)!! So glad you were a part of this week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...