Saturday, September 1, 2012

DOODLE PANTRY SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Hi to all my blogging friends! Can you believe today is the first of September? Wow, I don’t know where this year has gone, but boy it has been loads of fun!  I talked about another surprise and today I can finally spill the beans: I am on another DT!!!! All this time not being able to get on one and then I had 2 offers in one week! And, since this one was from Laurie at Doodle Pantry, I HAD to accept because I love Doodle Pantry’s digital stamps so much! I am truly honored and excited to be a part of the team and look forward to sharing my cards with you all.


Today is release day at Doodle Pantry and you are going to love the new products! I chose to introduce the release of the Stone Bridge stamp set that is now available as a pre-colored stamp. This month the Poodles of Fun set is free with a purchase until September 24. You will adore all of the sweet images in that set and have tons of fun using them! The Mister Monkey set is free just for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 27 which begins at NOON Eastern today and closes on September 24.

OH and don’t forget to check out Laurie’s sale!!!! Who doesn’t love a good deal? She is running a Labor Day sale from August 31 - September 9 - 35% off your ENTIRE purchase!



This beautiful stamp set features the stone bridge in winter (with and without the wreaths) and summer making it perfect for year round use.  The sentiment is from the Doodle Pantry Winter Wishes set and is on a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen tag.  The background is from Spellbinder’s Snowflakes Impressabilities stencil and the snowflake is from the Martha Stewart Polar stamp and punch. The ribbon is RRR.



Thank you for stopping by. Please make sure to go to the Doodle Pantry blog to check out all the other new releases.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

 
anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I adore how you did the background will the Spellbinder's stencil; gorgeous colors and layering too.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Ellen - I just think this card is magic -perfect wintry scene!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow this is fantastic, love your design and the stitching is great! Love the snowflake flower and your wonderful bow!
Big welcome to the Doodle Pantry team!

glenda

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! This is drop dead gorgeous!!! I too love that Spellbinders stencil. Something else to put on my must have list!!!

Linda

Debbie said...

Your card is just beautiful, Ellen!! When I saw this set, I immediately thought sympathy cards, but now I see it will work for so much more!!! This is gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the background and the coloring is great. Makes me look forward to winter.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the effect of the snowflakes, and I thought the stone bridge was a photo! Great job coloring that.

Dawn Frost said...

Oh Ellen, totally gorgeous! I just love the background paper it makes the bridge pop!

Donna said...

Cute card, Ellen! Love the layers and all the sewing. I'm not a big sewer so that impresses me a lot. Great job!

Lorianna said...

Ellen
This is stunning!!
Love your colors
Hugs
Lorianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...