Friday, August 31, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 256

Hello again sweet friends!  Happy Friday! Today, I am finally sharing my Mojo Monday card. I have been so very busy this week, but it has been a fun week.



This is a card I made for a friend’s deployed soldier son.  The paper is from MME Lost and Found, the sentiment is from Verve and the Labels Eighteen frame is from Inspired by Stamping.  The star was made using a chipboard star. I covered it with a scrap of paper, sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and then sealed it with StampinUp Crystal Effects.  Once dry, I wrapped jute twine around it.


Now for the challenges:
Mojo Monday 256


I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222
*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Ellen! Love the colors! I put this up on Inspired by Stamping Facebook Page to share! Hugs, Joanna

Teresa Kline said...

wow, I luv this...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE the jute wrapped star accent! This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Mojo Monday!

Kathy Sheely said...

I really like how you used the star and added another....very cool. GREAT paper selection

Kathy Sheely said...

I love how you used the star and then the hemp to make another one! Very cool.

Vicki Fraser said...

Great colours and love that star all wrapped in twine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...