Monday, September 3, 2012

FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES 50

Hi my crafty friends and Happy Labor Day! I hope you have a great time with your friends and families today. We are grilling steaks tonight so hopefully we won’t wilt in the heat.

I have been spending a lot of time in my craft studio instead of being outside, so I have had a lot of cards to share.  Today, I have a card for you that I made using the Freshly Made Sketches #50. 



This paper is from 7Gypsies and it is just so pretty to me. I love the soft, muted colors and lovely designs.  I paired it with Doodle Pantry’s Bluejay digital stamp set and a vintage oval stamp from Stamper’s Best. The sentiment is also from the Bluejay set. The lovely crochet lace is from Inspired by Stamping.  I used Liquid Pearls around the oval Spellbinders and used DI on the die cut before removing it from the die.  A small piece of baker’s twine finishes this clean card.


Here is the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches 50:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb_thumb
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb_thumb

4 comments:

Jen Sannes said...

This card is all about vintage elegance and I love your combination of designer papers. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

What pretty colors for your lovely card. I love the mix of the gingham pattern and the lacy ribbon. So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

So pretty! That paper is gorgeous and I love the lace. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Katy said...

This is so pretty! I love the papers that you used! :) Very awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...