Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TIME FOR TECHNIQUE TUESDAY

It is here; time for Technique Tuesday and we have such a fantastic technique for you to try!  This month our featured technique is Faux Leather w/ Masking Tape and as usual, Mynnette has done a fantastic tutorial for you. I love this technique because I enjoy making my own background papers, and the Faux Leather has such a pretty leathery, organic look.  I hope you will stop by and see the crew’s beautiful creations using this technique and join us in the fun.






Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is absolutely AMAZING!!! LOVE the dark background that you created with the fun lighter accents on top--especially that fabulous pearl leaf! Thank you SO MUCH for all you do for Technique Tuesday--I really appreciate you being on it when I haven't been! :)

Cheryl said...

WOW! This is stunning! Great job on that leathery background, and I love the pearl leaf.

Katy said...

I love how you did your background! It has so much depth! The pearly leaf is very cool too and your sentiment is awesome! :)

Tracey said...

Awesome job on our technique this month! I love the leaf and the pleated ribbon, but my fave thing is the image. I love birds, what can I say, lol.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...