Friday, September 21, 2012

INSPIRED BY STAMPING

HAPPY FRIDAY to all my blogging friends!  Over at Operation Write Home, the card drive is on for holiday cards, so you will be seeing a lot of holiday cards from me.  This one is for the Inspired by Stamping challenge this week.

I used cardstock from Craftwell for this card and a Martha Stewart border punch set for the yellow panel.  The leaf image is from Heartfelt Creations. First, I embossed the image in gold and colored with Copics. I repeated that and used the coordinating Falling Leaves dies to cut out the leaves and layered them over the first image.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and I used Liquid Pearls around the border.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

I am entering this at:

Inspired by Stamping Photo Inspiration Challenge #27

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

noplace

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

7 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous leaves, border, and lovely ribbon for a stunning fall card...love it! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!

Anonymous said...

Swoon Ellen! This is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful leaves and that punch is gorgeous! I also like how you switched your stitching up too. Hugs, Joanna

Colleen Dietrich said...

I could look at those gilded, brightly colored leaves all day, Ellen. They are really gorgeous.

It's nice to see you playing with us again at Inspired By Stamping! :) Hope all is well with you.

PennyLine said...

What a unique card. Like Colleen, I could totally stare at those leaves for hours. Love it!

PennyLine said...

I love these leaves and like Colleen, I can look at them and look at them and look at them and…
I also really like that it's a continues for your previous card - IBSC#26.

PennyLine said...

I love these leaves, they are full of life, so impressive. I also really like that it's a continues to the card from IBSC#26.

PennyLine said...

I love these leaves, they are full of life, so impressive. I also really like that it's a continues to the card from IBSC 26.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...