Saturday, September 22, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS CFC71

Hello all my crafty friends. Today I have a Fall CAS card for you.

This week we are to create a fall inspired card, so I used my Heartfelt Creations Falling Leaves dies to cut and emboss the fall leaves. Underneath the white panel is a panel that I colored using Distress Stains and blended with Distress Ink and a blending tool; and beneath that layer is a brown panel.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Morocco ink using a Verve stamp. The pretty crochet lace is from Inspired by Stamping.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

I am entering this at:

CFC71 Create a Clean And Simple project inspired by autumn

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

noplace5

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

3 comments:

Monica said...

Super CAS card... love the way you coloured your background. So real looking.

Monica xxx

Lisa A. said...

Hi Ellen! Your cut out leaves card is lovely...love how you colored with the distress inks...made your leaves come alive!! Thanks so much for being a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays and sharing your creativity:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

This is a beautiful design - amazing fall colors and sweet embellishments. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...