Saturday, September 22, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS CFC71

Hello all my crafty friends. Today I have a Fall CAS card for you.

This week we are to create a fall inspired card, so I used my Heartfelt Creations Falling Leaves dies to cut and emboss the fall leaves. Underneath the white panel is a panel that I colored using Distress Stains and blended with Distress Ink and a blending tool; and beneath that layer is a brown panel.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Morocco ink using a Verve stamp. The pretty crochet lace is from Inspired by Stamping.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

I am entering this at:

CFC71 Create a Clean And Simple project inspired by autumn

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

noplace5

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...