Saturday, September 22, 2012

MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE

Hello sweet friends! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. This morning Joy and I went with our neighbors for a three mile walk on a trail through the woods.  Now remember, I am no spring chicken, and I broke my ankle last November the week before going to see my daughter.  So I was a little nervous about turning an ankle or tripping and falling over a rock or tree root, but other than that we had a blast and poor little Joy has been sleeping all day.  We are going to make this a weekly thing. I guess I see hiking boots somewhere in my near future!

Today I am sharing my card for Viva la Verve’s September Week 3 sketch. (This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see the first one!)

This was so quick and simple to make. I used the pre-colored digital image from Doodle Pantry’s French Horn. The gold paper was cut with the SB Lacey Squares and red pearls were added.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

I am entering this at:

 

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222

noplace52

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful Ellen, love the lacy square frame, the added pearls and the stitching!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...