Tuesday, September 18, 2012

MOJO MONDAY & TSTR

I love playing with both Mojo Monday and The Shabby Tea Room challenges, so this week, I decided to combine them into one card.

Papers are from K&Company and MME.  I used Liquid Pearls around the edge of the outer circle, used Spellbinders Lacey Circle for the next smallest, and Classic Circles for the smallest one. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping, as are the pretty leaves.  I made the flower from ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The crystal flower is from ZVA Creatives and of course stitching all around. I am finding it hard to make a card and not put stitching on it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

I am entering this at:

The Shabby Tea Room TSTR #132 Pretty Party – Make a card using pink, green and a flower. Here is the gorgeous inspiration photo.

And, Mojo Monday 259

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...green is my favorite colors...just stunning..have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

Maria said...

Very lovely card! Love all the shabby goodies! Great take on the challenges! Take care, hugs!

Rebekah said...

So so so pretty. Adore all of your details, stitching bling and pearls. Lovely!
Thanks for playing with us at TSTR:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...