Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OPERATION WRITE HOME SKETCH 138

Hi everyone! Just popping in to quickly share my card for the Operation Write Home sketch challenge.

This cute little guy is Henry the mouse from Whiff of Joy stamps.  I colored him with Copics, added the squiggly eyes and paper pieced the balloon.  I used red eyelets to attach the white cardstock to the red, ran red and white baker’s twine through the eyelets and tied a bow.  The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse.  I actually cut the stamp into to make it more manageable for an A2 card size.My Darice clouds embossing folder was used on the blue panel.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

I am entering this at Operation Write Home’s Stars and Stamps sketch challenge 138

 

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1][2]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Ellen, Love of work and love went into this card, we can tell. Love that squiggly eyes and the twine coming out of the eyelets. Your sentiment is so sweet. I had not seen that embossing folder before, but I really like it.
Thanks for sharing.

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Your cute card really brought a smile to my face and a little chuckle. I just love the mouse and the google eyes are perfect. Lovely embossing folder... I'll have to try and find it.

Linda said...

Fun fun card! Love the balloon and eyes! TFS!!!

Jen M said...

Very cute! I love how you strung the twine through the eyelets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...