Saturday, September 8, 2012

TIME FOR CAS-UAL FRIDAY!

This week at CAS-ual Fridays, it is all about embossing; dry embossing, heat embossing, or a combination of the two! Of course I decided to do a combination because I love embossing.

First, I dry embossed the focal panel. Then, I used a Hero Arts butterfly stamp and Versamark to stamp the image.  I then brushed Perfect pearls over the Versamark to color the butterfly and then used StampinUp! clear embossing powder and a heat gun to heat emboss the buterfly.  The Thank You stamp is from Verve. I added purple pearls and a tiny organza bow. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

I am entering this card in the CAS-ual Fridays Week 69 challenge

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222[1]

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

6 comments:

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! Love how you embossed the sides! :)

Michele Gross said...

Really pretty! I love the pearls :)Thanks for having some fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Linda said...

Oh what a beautiful card. Just gorgeous.

Piali said...

Beautiful card!! Love the white dry embossed background.Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Kimberly said...

Ellen - what a lovely card! I especially love the dry embossing on the sides. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

Your butterfly looks amazing, Ellen! I love the partial dry embossing on the background, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...