Friday, September 7, 2012

MOJO MONDAY 257

WooHoo! Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a lovely week and have an even better weekend!

Yesterday was my wonderful friend’s, Michelle’s, birthday, so I made this card for her using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.

This is a gorgeous sketch and I love the Cosmo Cricket paper on it.  The roses are quilled and the leaves are from Spellbinders.  I embossed the medallion with a Sizzix embossing folder, painted it with Distress Crackle Paint and blended DI over it.  The Washi Tape is from Inspired by Stamping, the ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the doily lace edge and embellished it with pink pearls.

This card is being entered in: Mojo Monday 257

I also made this card for:
Mynnette’s Spread the L-O-V-E challenge:
image7222222222222222222222222222222

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_

1 comment:

Katy said...

This is so pretty! So many wonderful touches! I love the medallion. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...