Sunday, September 16, 2012

TSTR WEEK 131 CREATIVE CANDY

Hi sweet friends! Today is going to be a lazy day around here. It is cool and rainy (YEA) and it feels like fall is actually here!

I made this card the other day and almost decided not to post it because I wasn’t sure if it was just too busy. Today, I decided to post it and see what y’all think.

I stamped the flowers with a set from Heartfelt Creations. First, I stamped the flower swirl and used a Spellbinders Classic Circle to cut it out. I then stamped the single flower twice and used the coordinating Heartfelt Creations die cut to cut it and layered the two flowers. They are colored with Copics.  The butterfly and tag are from Hampton Art, the medallion is from Spellbinders and the flower Washi Tape is from Inspired by Stamping.

Here is the link to the challenge: TSTR Week 131

 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I am always so happy to see that you have been to my blog.
Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″
anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

1 comment:

Maria said...

Well, I love it Ellen!!! Lots of interest and wonderful mixed patterns of paper! Very pretty focal point of flowers and sweet shabby details for a gorgeous card! Take care, hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...