Saturday, October 13, 2012

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS WITH HEART

Hey! How is your weekend going? I hope you are having lots of fun. Joy and I took our cross-country hike this morning with my neighbors. It is 3 miles with some really steep hills so it is a great workout. After that, I had craft time! Here is my CAS-ual Fridays card for this week.

OK, well this is my second attempt on this card. I’ll show you the first one in a minute, but in my opinion, this one was better and is the one I am entering at CAS-ual Fridays this week.  I am still struggling with CAS, but I do believe I am learning!  The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping and is on a SB die cut. I added the little hanging heart from a Hero Arts set of stamps.  The two die cut hearts are cut using Sizzix Sizzlits and embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Blue paper is from Craftwell and the white is a linen stationary paper.

 

Here is the first card. Let me know which one you think is the best CAS design!

Card Challenges:

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...