Sunday, October 14, 2012

LESS IS MORE WEEK 89

Hi all my sweet friends! Here I go again, struggling with Less is More. I know I will get this one of these days, and I hope I am improving, but time (and comments) will tell.  Please let me know what you think. This week is ONE LAYER ugh! I love my layers but I have to admit I am starting to enjoy making cards in the CAS style.

This week at Less is More, we can only have one layer and we have to include something with wings, so I decided to get my alcohol inks out and play.  I used Adirondack Lettuce alcohol ink and alcohol ink blender in a water brush to create the green background. I stamped the bamboo with Memento Ink, stamped the little birds and colored them with my Tombows.  The sentiment and birds are old Inkadinkado stamps that I believe are retired now.

I did enjoy making this card and am happy to see I can still make backgrounds even on the most CAS cards.  Please take a second and let me know what you think about this one!

Card Challenges:

Time for ONE LAYER again and this time we have given you lots of scope with our theme of Wings

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...