Sunday, October 28, 2012

INKSPIRATIONAL DT CALL

Hi all my crafty friends! Sorry I don’t have a card for you in this post. I am shamelessly advertising our DT call at a new challenge site called INKSPIRATIONAL.  My friend Mynnette is starting this challenge blog and has kindly asked me to be her partner in crime…..errr I mean inspiration! 
You still have plenty of time to submit your cards for consideration as the DT call is open until November 30th! We will go live with the challenge blog the beginning of 2013, and I think it will be tons of fun!
You an click here to go read more about the challenge site, but in a nutshell, we will have a challenge each week that will consist of a CASE, color, inspiration photo and sketch.
Click here to go to Mynnette’s blog and read more about the DT call. Make sure to submit 4 cards, one for each DT challenge. That’s all there is to it, so please come join us at Inkspirational!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...