Friday, October 5, 2012

MOJO MONDAY ON FRIDAY

Hi crafty girls! I am finally getting my Mojo Monday card posted. Yes, it has been a very busy week.

Well, my Christmas cards for Operation Write Home are due by the end of this month, so you will be seeing a lot of Christmas from me for a while.  This one uses a digi stamp and sentiment from Doodle Pantry. It is called Color French Horn. I cut it with a SB Standard Circle and mounted it on a SB medallion.  The large circle was also a SB Standard Circle.  The ribbon is from RRR and the flower is from Inspired by Stamping.  I think the lace is from AC Moore and the paper is K&Company, but I could be wrong. They were in my scraps pile.

Card Challenges:

Mojo Monday 261-Contest

This card will be donated to owhheadlogo

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here.

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_ anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...