Thursday, October 4, 2012

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM

Hi my friends! Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me on my blog today. I want to share with you a card for The Shabby Tea Room challenge.

This week Deb has a sketch and an inspiration photo for us to work with.  I don’t usually use burlap, but it just felt right for this card.  The papers are MME and Craftwell. I used SB Lacey Circles and Classic Circles and Memory Box for the flourishes.  The wreath behind the medallion is made by attaching punched leaves to a circle and layering until I liked it.  The image is from Doodle Pantry’s Harvest Bounty Color.

Card Challenges:

The Shabby Tea Room TSTR#134

This card will be donated to Operation Write Home:

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...