Friday, October 19, 2012

SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS TECHNIQUE CHALLENGE #2

As promised, this is the second card that was inspired by the Splitcoaststampers technique challenge TLC399.  The difference is, this one does not use any stamps on the background, so I’m not sure if it really technically fits the challenge, but I do want to show you what I did! (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MY FIRST ONE!!)

Now, I told you my DH thought the last card just looked like a Hallmark (that was NOT a compliment lol) but he loved this one.  I used the same acrylic block coloring and then used cardstock and DI to create the “sun rays”. I tipped some of them with tiny rhinestones. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping.

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...