Friday, October 19, 2012

SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS TECHNIQUE CHALLENGE

Woot! Happy Friday crafty friends.  I just have to share my email news this morning! Sandy Allnock from Operation Write Home forwarded an email to me from a woman who received one of my cards from her soldier!!!!! It was amazing to hear from someone who received one of my cards and to know how appreciated it was. Thank you Sandy for letting me know!

I am finally getting around to sharing my technique challenge card for Splitcoaststampers.  Actually I have two cards to share so please stay tuned for the second one!

This technique is called Acrylic Block Collage (click on the technique to see the instructions on SCS). I used Distress Inks for the background, then stamped with a Stampendous stamp in Distress Ink (Tea Dye) to complete the background. I then used Inkadinkado’s Wildflowers stamp and stamped in Distress Ink. The papers are DCWV  and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

I love the way the background turned out, but my DH thinks this just looks like a Hallmark card Sad smile What do you think?  OK now, don’t forget, another card will be up very soon!!!! Please come back to see.

SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

1 comment:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the colours you have used. Caroline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...