Monday, October 22, 2012

STITCHING WITH CHOCOLATE, COFFEE, AND CARDS CHALLENGE

This is my second card for today, so please scroll down if you would like to see the first one too! If you have already seen it and are back for more, thanks for coming back!

I am participating in a new challenge for me called Chocolate, Coffee and Cards. Well they had me at chocolate but chocolate and coffee is irresistible. Add cards to that and I am totally hooked!!! I’m also entering this at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The theme for this challenge is stitching, and anyone who follows me knows how much I love to stitch my cards! This one was no exception with stitching on all the panels with zig-zag at the top and straight stitching everywhere else. The purple base is embossed with a Fiskar’s embossing plate and is Craftwell paper. The other papers, image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry’s Candy Corn Ants set. I used Spellbinders for the image and the sentiment, a ZVA crystal flourish and ribbon from RRR.

Challenges entered:

RRR Challenge #58 - Halloween & Ribbon Theme

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Challenge 24 ~ Stitching

 
SUPPLIES
SIZE:
4.25x5.5″ Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1] anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

4 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is a fun card - just love all the fun things you added and the white frame really makes the image pop. Fabulous job.

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the layout and the colours used are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Judy Rozema said...

Ellen, this is just so DARLING!! I love it! So glad you shared it at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Debbie said...

Great image....a lovely, fun card. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
Debbie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...