Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TIME FOR TECHNIQUE TUESDAY

Hello to all my friends! You know what today is, right? Yep time for another Technique Tuesday DT card and today Mynnette has an awesome technique and tutorial for you. The technique is called Bargello and it is loads of fun to do!!!

I love the subtle patterns in this DCWV Old World cardstock, so I decided to use it for the Bargello pattern. I used the same cardstock for the base panel and the die cuts (SB: Fancy Labels Two & Labels Eighteen). The sentiment and the label stamp are from Inspired by Stamping. A bit of ribbon from RRR, a couple of Prima flowers and ZVA creative flourish finish this card off.

I hope you will check out the challenge at Technique Tuesday and join us with a Bargello card. I’ll be watching to see what you make!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave comments so I know you were here!
hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

This card will be donated to Operation Write Home.

noplace52222

*Operation Write Home: Supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them.


SUPPLIES
SIZE:
5.5x4.25″

anewdiv_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your card and the Bargello pattern is gorgeous! I just posted your card on our FB page! Hugs, J

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, I think this is so sweet!!! I LOVE the gorgeous pastel colors you used, and there's your signature swirls! Beautiful, as always! :)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card!! I'd never heard the term Bargello until I saw Technique Tuesday's post. It's awesome! I hope to try it.

Katy said...

This card is so pretty!! Love the colors. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...