Friday, November 2, 2012

DON’T TOUCH MY CHOCOLATE!

Hi sweet friends! I don’t know about you, but I am seriously addicted to chocolate, and since I have been losing weight I have not been eating any at all!! I know if I touch it, I won’t be able to stop so none at all for me.  When I saw the CASology cue card said sugar, well you know what came to my mind…..CHOCOLATE! lol

Cocoa mouse is getting ready to have some fun in this chocolate covered banana split! I colored this with Copics and used SB Classic Circles to cut him out. I used my score board to create the “frame” around the card, cut out the sentiment and mounted all on some scrap paper I think I have had since I started making cards!

Link to challenge:

Week #17: SUGAR

Supplies: Size = 4.25 x 5.5”

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

10 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the moused and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Ardyth said...

How sweet - love the 'rainbow' between the image and sentiment - definitely will try that idea! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

How sweet - love the 'rainbow' between the image and sentiment - definitely will try that idea! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I love that dotted rainbow of pearls, leading my eye right down to the sentiment!

I know what you mean about trying not to touch sweets while dieting. When we went away to Hawaii, both hubby and I seem to have 'broken the seal', and since then, I've not been very good about watching what I eat. My new pants are getting snug. Oh no! Time to abstain again.

Mynn xx said...

TOO cute, Ellen! LOVE the bling--and your image is darling! :) Hope all is going well for you!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ellen I love your sentiment and cute image. Thank you for joining us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

super sweet little card!! the mouse is adorable! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Darnell said...

How uber cute is this! I love your design and your wonderful take on the cue word, Ellen!

Jen W. said...

Super cute image and sentiment and I love the layered circles and embossed frame! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Jean said...

Love this super sweet image and your choice of colors ~ very fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...