Saturday, November 3, 2012

THANKS

Wow! It is COLD this morning! Well, at least for this southern girl it is cold; 33 degrees in early November is REALLY cold for this area. So this morning I am enjoying a fire in the fireplace and a nice cup of coffee. I hope where ever you are, you are safe, warm and having a great day. Here is my CAS Thanks card:

I made this using my new CAS-ual Fridays Stamp set called Big Thanks. I even tried a one layer card and am pretty pleased with it. The CAS-ual Fridays challenge is to make a masculine card, so I am going to submit this one.

Link to challenges:

CFC77-Create a new Clean And Simple masculine project.

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Love this card the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Deb said...

Love seeing CAS-ual Fridays stamps!!! This is a fabulous one layer card. Love it! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at CAS-ual Fridays! Stay warm!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great masculine CAS creation! Beautiful done.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! I love the creative way you used the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps to create this! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lynn said...

Yahoo for new stamps! And I love how you used them. Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...