Sunday, November 11, 2012

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

***This is my second post for today. Please click here or scroll down to see the first one.***

I love Christmas, although it was a lot more fun with children around.  It is so much fun making cards and listening to Christmas songs.  Just gets me in the mood too decorate the house! 

This card is made with a new paper pad called Vintage Christmas from Whimsy. I just love the muted colors and the beautiful designs. When I saw the Viva la Verve week 2 sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to use.  I was a little nervous when I first saw the sketch but I do love how this card turned out.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

Link to challenges:

Viva la Verve week 2

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

4 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Teresa Kline said...

this is a stunning card, fabulous design and details...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Christmas card, you certainly aced the sketch and the flowers are gorgeous!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Don't know why you were nervous...it's perfect!!! And, it's beautiful...Gosh, love e erythronium about it. The flower is so real like and I love those red swirl beads...wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...