Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

One more card to share today! This one is for the Less is More challenge and this week is:

Glamour and Glitz By that we mean something to include glitter or bling, something that twinkles, sparkles or shines.

And here is my card:

LIM95

I just got my Little Lantern stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps and just could not wait to ink them up – the sentiment is from Verve. To add Glamour and Glitz, I sprayed the image with Gold Glimmer Mist. I tried to show the pretty glow it made but I could not get it to show in the picture. I added Diamond Stickles around the flame to make it shine and used red crystals for the holly berries. 

LIM95_2

Here is the link to the challenge:

Less is More: Week 95 Recipe Glamour and Glitz

LIMforblinkie

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love the twinkling lantern!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the layout and the lantern is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Jen Nelson said...

hi ellen... fab little light

Thanks for joining us

Jen x
"Less Is More"

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful, elegant card!
hugs
glenda

sandie said...

love the added mist, this is a really warming Xmas card x

Anonymous said...

Masterful shading/inking job! You are very creative.
Looking forward to working with you this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...