Thursday, November 15, 2012

LET US GIVE THANKS

Whew! Almost finished with the Thanksgiving cards. I think I need to make one more, so maybe tomorrow…This card is for the Digital Tuesday Challenge.

I printed Doodle Pantry’s Autumn Star 3 times and cut out leaves, acorns and the star/ribbon and mounted them with different height pop dots for dimension.  I used the negative space from a Scalloped Circle SB to showcase the image and used a brown TomBow pen to give depth.  The sentiment is from Verve. A little DI around the image and some ribbon complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by to see my cards today!

Link to challenges:

Digital Tuesday Challenge 186 Thankfulness

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...