Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Fab ‘n Funky Challenges. The main image is supposed to be a bear for this challenge so I chose the Plush Panda from Doodle pantry for this card.

I wanted a fall theme so I combined Panda with Doodle Pantry’s Lively Leaves and used fall colors.  I have been wondering if I could quill using the images as templates and decided to give it a try. I like the way it turned out! I inked the final image with DI and mounted on brown cardstock.  The sentiment is from the Lively Leaves set.

Drop by Fab ‘n Funky and give the challenge a try. If you use a Doodle Pantry image you can enter our challenge as well! Good luck and happy stamping.


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

6 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the layout. Caroline xxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Well, this card totally knocked me right over - the quilling is just fabulous and how you outlined the images with it. Great creativity!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Ellen! Love the background and the quilling; so very nicely done!. Beautiful bow!

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous Ellen! I've never done a quilled card before, I've got to give it a try!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your quilling - it is amazing and looks great with the panda bear. Great job.

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza, this is stunning!!! Love your quilling.

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...