Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HOLD CHRISTMAS IN YOUR HEART

I was really productive yesterday so I have several cards to share. I’ll post them one at a time, so please be sure to check back!

I just love this stamp from Whiff of Joy! I colored it with my Copics and fussy cut it so I could pop it up on the mat. The papers are from Recollections. I embossed the green panel with Swiss Dots and die cut & embossed the end with SB. The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps and is one of my favorites!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Please do come back to see more as I have several cards to share!

Link to challenges:

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 123

 

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Ellen, fabulous take on the sketch and the image is wonderfully coloured, Love it!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable mice! The sentiment is one of my favs! Fun Christmas card!

Julia Aston said...

what a cute holiday card Ellen! love those mice and pretty Christmas colors - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card, luv your coloring...hope you have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Kelly S. said...

So glad you invited these sweet mice to the WaltzingMOUSE sketch challenge :)!! That is some awesome cutting right there! Such a perfect sentiment choice. Love the festive colors!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a fun Christmas card and I love your coloring! So glad you could join us at WMSC this week!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a fun and festive card...those sweet little critters are so adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...