Monday, November 5, 2012

TRUTH IS….

This week, the challenge at Less is More is a color challenge to use the color pink.

I decided to use my new CAS-ual Fridays stamp set for this challenge. First I masked the base and used DI to create a pink band.  I then stamped the flowers twice, and colored one set with my Copics, embellished the stamen with tiny rhinestones and popped them up with foam dots. I added the sentiment and the small stamped flowers and mounted the panel on pink cardstock, which I then attached to the base.

Link to challenges:

Less is MoreWeek 92 Colour Challenge

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

9 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card the flower is gorgeous and the colour is beautiful. Caroline xxx

bastelengel said...

A wonderful card! I really should use tattered rose pink more, too.

Mynn xx said...

Your CAS is definitely coming along--and I am JEALOUS that you've already gotten some CASF stamps! LOVE this!!! :)

Elaine said...

Great card - love the 3d effect on the flowers!

sandie said...

how pretty and the CAS style of this is what I love especially the masked off area against the bold flowers!

Chrissie said...

This is beautiful, I love the shading on the flowers!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there-I love your card,so very pretty :) xx

Viv said...

Ooh Ellen this is such a beautiful card :) Viv xx

Michele Gross said...

Absolutely beautiful! Those big bold flowers look awesome with the pink. Great card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...