Sunday, November 4, 2012

BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON

***This is my second post for today. Please click here to go to the first one or scroll down after this post)***

I love to quill but find I just don’t have the time for it like I wish.  Well, I am trying to make more time for it and this card, which I made for several challenges, has one of my quilled poinsettias.

I made a tent fold card so that I could display the poinsettia in the aperture. I think I might have to  make more of these cards for my other quilled creations, what do you think? (Here is a link to a tutorial for the fold)

The paper is from last year, but I still really love the look. It is Teresa Collins Christmas Home. Some Spellbinders on the front and back with sentiments from Inspired by Stamping.

I also used some peg stamps from Really Reasonable Ribbon for the “inside” sentiment (which I decided to place on the back of this fold.

Link to challenges:

1. The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Challenge #161 Know When To Fold ‘Em

2. Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #6 Anything Goes

3. Eclectic Ellapu: Challenge #4 It’s a Vintage Thing

4. Catered Crop: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Negative

5.Stamping Sensations: November Challenge – Traditional Christmas

 

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...