Sunday, November 4, 2012

BLESSED HOLIDAY SEASON

***This is my second post for today. Please click here to go to the first one or scroll down after this post)***

I love to quill but find I just don’t have the time for it like I wish.  Well, I am trying to make more time for it and this card, which I made for several challenges, has one of my quilled poinsettias.

I made a tent fold card so that I could display the poinsettia in the aperture. I think I might have to  make more of these cards for my other quilled creations, what do you think? (Here is a link to a tutorial for the fold)

The paper is from last year, but I still really love the look. It is Teresa Collins Christmas Home. Some Spellbinders on the front and back with sentiments from Inspired by Stamping.

I also used some peg stamps from Really Reasonable Ribbon for the “inside” sentiment (which I decided to place on the back of this fold.

Link to challenges:

1. The Corrosive Challenge Blog: Challenge #161 Know When To Fold ‘Em

2. Challenges 4 Everybody: Challenge #6 Anything Goes

3. Eclectic Ellapu: Challenge #4 It’s a Vintage Thing

4. Catered Crop: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Negative

5.Stamping Sensations: November Challenge – Traditional Christmas

 

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

9 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning love the design and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

pinky said...

That is just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

brenda said...

What a lovely design your card is Ellen and very effective how the snowflake hangs in the aperture.

Thank you so much and sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Chana Malkah said...

OMGosh! This is just stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu's!
Hugz,
Chana

Mynn xx said...

Love your quilling--this is gorgeous! The colors are fabulous and I LOVE the tent fold! Need to try this! :)

Patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Quilling is definitely a talent! Thanks for joining us a Eclectic Ellapu and Good Luck!

Patricia said...

Absolutely beautiful card. You definitely have a talent for quilling. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and Good Luck!

Francesca said...

Beautiful card , I love the colours

thanks for joining us a Stamping sensations this month

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...