Saturday, December 15, 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well, we are getting pretty excited here at our house. Our son will be home soon and it will feel more like Christmas!  I have to admit, listening to Christmas music as I am making all of these cards has helped a lot too! I am even listening as I am writing this.

This card is made with the Mojo Monday sketch and Doodle Pantry’s papers, image and sentiment. It really made for a quick card! The image was pre-colored so I just had to cut, sew and glue. Ribbon and lace are from RRR, flower is from Inspired by Stamping and a couple of Spellbinders under the image complete this card.

Have a great weekend and have fun getting ready for Christmas. Please remember to hug your children extra tonight.

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...