Wednesday, December 12, 2012

GUEST DESIGNING AT INSPIRED BY STAMPING

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to be joining Joanna and the girls as Guest Designer for Inspired by Stamping’s challenge #39. I won this honor in her challenge #33 for my Christmas card (click here if you missed it and want to see it) which featured a stamp from her Christmas Greetings set and some of her small flowers.  Thanks Joanna and all the gals at IBS for having me as your Guest Designer!

The challenge for this week is a color challenge, and Joanna has an inspiration photo (below). The colors are sage green, white and red and here is my card:

IBSIC39

That gorgeous red flower is one that is available (in white) from Inspired by Stamping. I sprayed it with Crimson Tattered Angels and added the three leaves, also available at IBS. Under the IBS sentiment on the SB is a Memory Box flourish and two more SB.  I wove ribbon through the lace, yep IBS lace lol, and used the same ribbon to fashion a bow under the flower. Martha Stewart came to the rescue on the paper. I used her Doily Edger Punch on three of the papers, two at the bottom and the red at the top. 

I hope you enjoyed my card. Now be sure to check out all of the beautiful inspiration from the IBS Design Team and have a Merry Christmas!

Link to challenge:

Inspired by Stamping Challenge #39 Sage, Red and White

IBSIC # 39

hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the colours and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Donna Nuce said...

Gorgeous card Ellen. I love when you go Shabby Chic!

Lisbeth K said...

This is just fab!!! I love the colors, and the ribbon bow and that its wowen through the lace <3

Carol L said...

Your card is just lovely with all the lace and that gorgeous flower! I love those punched borders!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week Ellen! It was such an honor! Hugs, Joanna

PennyLine said...

This is a verry pretty card Ellen.
I love all the details, the spreyd flower, the lace, they are all so pretty. Have a happy holiday.

Liz Weber said...

Beautiful card Ellen, it's so elegant and lush, love how you have used the colours. Congrats on the Guest DT, so glad you could join in the fun with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...