Sunday, December 16, 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

This is a very different Christmas card for me. I don’t usually use these colors, but I think I like the end result.  I almost missed the deadline for Freshly Made Sketches, but I think I am going to just make it!

These papers are digi papers from Doodle Pantry’s Holiday Joy digi paper pack and the sentiment is from DP Winter Wishes. I picked up the pre-colored snowman image when I first tried digital stamps and I have no idea where I got it. Maybe someone will recognize it and let me know! The snowflake ribbon and baker’s twine is from RRR. A Beaded Oval Spellbinders and Martha Stewart punched snowflake complete this card.

CHALLENGE LINK:

Freshly Made Sketches Sketch 65


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...