Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HOLD CHRISTMAS IN YOUR HEART

I made this card earlier in the season for a Waltzingmouse sketch challenge, but missed the deadline, so I haven’t had a chance to post it. I thought I would go ahead and post it now because I love the sketch and the sentiment.

I used K&Co Peppermint Twist paper to make this card.  Sizzlits heart dies make the cute hearts and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse. The lace is from Inspired by Stamping. I used Distress Ink on the hearts and the Swiss Dots embossed background. I fell in love with the vintage feel of this card!

Have a very Merry Christmas!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb__thumb

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this, Ellen!!! The colors are so fabulous--those papers are amazing! Also, just had to share--SO excited! Just got my stamps from RST today!!! Gonna play with them tomorrow! HUGS! <3

Marina said...

I love the way the hearts are offset against each other and yes, it's got a fabulous vintage feel. Lovely.
Marina

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's the hearts are so beautiful as are the layouts. Caroline xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

What a fab card ,love the hearts and a superb layout1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...