Saturday, December 8, 2012

MAY YOU BE BLESSED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Time for a little Mojo Monday. I have finished making my Christmas cards for this year! Woohoo that is a good feeling.  I always make different cards, never two alike, so it takes me a while to get them all made. I don’t mind though. It is so much fun and I get into the Christmas spirit doing it.
MM270
I used flowers and a sentiment from Inspired by Stamping. The ribbon is from RRR and the paper is from Little Red Bicycle. The lace and bling are from Recollections.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Link to Challenge:
Mojo Monday MM270


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the design is so elegant and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Donna Nuce said...

Congrats on getting your Christmas cards all done! I did the same thing with making all my cards too. So glad to be done and get back to making cards for OWH. You make beautiful cards Ellen. Have a great day!

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a stylish, pretty card. I love the colours you used and I'm envious that you have finished your cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...