Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TECHNIQUE TUESDAY–Technique Challenge

It must be the first TUESDAY because it is Technique Tuesday! Are you ready to play? Mynnette has another fantastic technique for you today and I know you will enjoy giving it a try.

This month’s challenge is FAUX TILE and you don’t need anything special for this challenge. I’m sure you have all of the supplies right there in your craft goodies.  Click HERE to see Mynnette’s awesome tutorial. She makes it look so easy, and if you follow her instructions it is!

I cut my “tiles” using her technique and made sure I laid them in order JUST LIKE SHE INSTRUCTS us to do…LOL don’t make the mistake of just throwing them around and having to do a jigsaw puzzle!
Here is the link to the challenge:
Technique Tuesday: December Challenge FAUX TILE


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Ellen this is stunning I love the design. Caroline xxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Thud! (that was my jaw hitting the keyboard) Uh, GORGEOUS! I LOVE the paper you used, and the faux tile is great, Ellen. I'll take this one for CHristmas (just kidding). ;)

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is SO luxurious and sumptuous! LOVE the beautiful tones you used and of course your signature bling swirls! I am too cheap to buy those, lol! You're amazing! :)

Katy said...

This is gorgeous! Love the papers you used and the bling! :)

Marina said...

Hi Ellen
I love the rich colours you've chosen and the tiling is a great effect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...