Thursday, December 20, 2012

WITH SYMPATHY

I just had to get some craft time! I knew I couldn’t go the full time my son is home without making cards LOL. He is visiting friends so I took advantage and played with paper.

I got some money for my birthday and an early Christmas present, so I finally got some Paper Smooches stamps I have been wishing for.  This card is for the current Paper Smooches color challenge and uses the Sentiment Sampler stamp set. I also used the Just Add Ink sketch.

So what do you think? Are the colors too bright for a sympathy card? I used the sketch from Just Add Ink and really love the look. The flower adds just the right finishing touch I think.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
CHALLENGE LINKS:
 
 

HUGS!!!

2012signature_joy

4 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Ellen! I think that the white flower kind of tones down the rest of the bright colors. It is a beautiful card.

Glenda Atkins said...

No not too bright, sometimes you can get mired in the gloom and this would be a nice pick me up from that. Love it!
Have a merry Christmas
hugs
Glenda

sandie said...

I think the colours are perfect and the flower really does pop. I love papersmooches stamps also. I have a few and am using them all the time!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a great gift for your birthday--PS stamps! I have a wishlist too:) Fingers crossed I get some for my bday (in August! LOL!).

I think this card is perfect--great use of our colors! I love the beautiful flower--I think it would def. bring healing to those who are hurting.

THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge--hope you will join in the fun again this week!!! Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...