Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Good thing Christmas is getting close because I have almost shared all of my Christmas cards! This one is a Verve card.

I finally decided to use the acrylic block technique and love how it worked for this card. The papers are K&Co and Craftwell. Ribbon is all from RRR. The stamp and sentiment are from Verve. A Martha Stewart border punch was used on the two bottom strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by again!


hugs,
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ellen this is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

sandie said...

Hi Ellen, the richness of colours in your card feels Chrissmy and warming!
How do you do the block technique, I have tried and failed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...